Due Date: April 6, 2022
Our client, an established organisation in the Automotive industry seeks a dynamic, personable, and positive individual to join their team.
To fill the above position, applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates, are invited.
- Be the first point of contact between customers and the organisation.
- Demonstrate features and options on all vehicles in inventory.
- Perform vehicle delivery for buyers after a purchase has been completed.
- Routinely follow up with buyers to ensure continued satisfaction.
- Writing sales reports.
- Cold call prospective buyers to generate new business when necessary.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- A degree in Marketing.
- At least three years working experience in the Sales and Marketing field.
- Previous work experience in the Motor Industry will be a distinct advantage.
- Highly computer literate.
- Valid class 4 drivers’ license.
- Knowledge of automotive industry and technical aspects of vehicles and ownership.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Excellent persuasive verbal communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Time management skills and willingness to take the initiative.
- Results Driven.
- A self-starter who will operate with minimum supervision.
- Good planning, organising and controlling abilities.
If you think you have what it takes, we would like to hear from you.
Please email your CV to email@example.com Closing date is Monday April 2022.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.