Due Date: August 25, 2022
Key deliverables for the position shall include the following:
Duties and responsibilities
- Supervise drivers on everyday basis.
- Ensuring trucks are well maintained with repairs and service done on time.
- Job costing quoting for requested jobs, invoicing clients and collecting payments.
- Produce weekly, monthly and yearly reports for management and accountant
- Daily cash flow management
- Ensure health and safety procedures are adhered to in all operations and report on issues that may need directors’ attention.
- Implement multiple quote and tender procedures according to company policy.
- Loss prevention improving operation efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with national and international legislation and local authority by-laws
- Ensuring that customer care standards are maintained
- Business development through various marketing platforms
Operations Manager Requirements and Qualifications:
- Higher National Diploma/Degree in Transport logistics or related field.
- Class four driver’s licence
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is a must.
- Experience in the logistics sector an added advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting procedures
Applications including a detailed CV and copies of certificates must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 25 August 2022.