Due Date: April 14, 2022
Reports to: Sales, Marketing & Distribution Executive
Scope of the Role: Guardian of the brand whose primarily responsibility is to promote the growth and expansion of the brand through planning and implementing nation-wide trade marketing activities and consumer engagement activities in line with the marketing plan.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with the customers
- Plan, oversee, and implement trade and channel marketing activities meant to drive awareness, market penetration and demand generation for all business products
- Price surveys on selected competitor brands for the purposes of recommending pricing strategies.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of trade and in-store promotions
- Evaluation of customer experience across all channels and customer touch points
- Data collection on competitor activity, customer feedback, and consumer insights for the purpose of providing input to the formulation of sales and marketing strategies
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders in the formulation of strategies meant to build engaging digital marketing platforms that include among others, websites, and social media platforms
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics etc.)
- Ensure that customer complaints and claims are treated as priority and resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Monitoring and ensuring maintenance of merchandising standards
- Collaborate with photographers and advertising agencies to generate new content as needed
- Work in collaboration with and under the guidance of functional head in the development of brand communication planning.
- Provide input to support demand planning
- Ensure Service Level agreement of outsourced merchandisers are upheld
- Ad hoc Executive responsibilities as required
Requirements for the role
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role in an FMCG Business (Alcoholic Beverages experience an added advantage)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and strong negotiating skills
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint tools.
- Should be keen on growing with the organization
- Must be an active member of a professional body
- Clean Class 4 driver’s license
Please note CVs must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14/04/22, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!