Due Date: March 11, 2022
Our client, a player in the health industry is seeking the services of a Marketing Manager to develop and implement effective marketing strategies & plans to deliver on the company’s objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities will Include:
- Analysing market trends and recommending changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Managing the marketing budget to ensure that it meets the Marketing Plan, and delivers expectations
- Managing and coordinating all marketing and brand management activities.
- Researching, developing, and implementing marketing plans for new and existing and new products according to market trends and customer demands
- Monitoring, evaluating, and reporting on marketing campaign results and other marketing related activities to demonstrate ROI.
- Nurturing and enriching all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Producing company brochures, branding, and advertising.
- Managing the creation and implementation of highly effective marketing communications that deliver agreed goals.
- Managing the training and development needs of subordinates, including coaching.
Skills and Attributes:
- BCom / BSc Hons in Marketing, Business, Public Relations or equivalent.
- An MBA and knowledge of digital marketing would be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years managerial experience.
- Able to operate independently and collaboratively with business stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and self-initiative to deliver and achieve
- Experience in leading initiatives to successful outcome.
Please email your application and CV to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 11 March 2022. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.