Due Date: November 23, 2022
Marketing and Membership Coordinator Job Description
- Membership Management and Development
- Coordinate the membership database and develop best practices for membership retention and attraction.
- Curate membership communication, including website updates, email marketing, social media engagement, and other materials.
- Develop and Manage the organization’s event calendar.
- Coordinate and promote monthly events and internal programs.
- Assist production of festivals, special events, and Annual Dinner planning and execution.
- Plan and execute social media strategy.
- Create graphics for events and programs, as needed.
- Develop editorial for the monthly newsletter.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years professional experience in marketing, administration or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including management/leadership/sales.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Creative with marketing objectives, resourceful; able to effectively manage projects.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of data management software, e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience and expertise in social media, HootSuite, WordPress and MailChimp.
Applications with detailed CVs to be sent to email@example.com
Application Closing Date: 23 November 2022, 12.00 Midday.