Due Date: August 31, 2022
A well-established safety footwear & garment manufacturing company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the following vacancy.
Internal Sales Representative
Key deliverables for the position shall include the following.
- Process sale orders, quotations that reach the company by telephone, letter, e-mail, or website.
- Provide support for Sales Account Managers when they are away from the office.
- Maintain records of sales and compare them with targets to help sales managers and representatives monitor the team’s progress.
- Check orders and invoices for accuracy.
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
- Update sales and customer records
- Generate monthly sales reports.
- Counter sales
Internal Sales Representative Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of a Diploma in Sales/Marketing or any related field.
- At least 3 years post qualification working experience in Sales and Marketing Field.
- Previous work experience in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) industry will be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of SAGE 200 Evolution will add advantage.
- Innovative and well versed with Digital Marketing.
- Proficient with CRM software and Microsoft Office
- Able to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines.
Applications including a detailed CV and copies of certificates must be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: 31 August 2022.