Due Date: February 26, 2022
We are currently seeking a graphic designer with strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
- Bring ideas to life using graphic design, typography, digital, motion, and brand development.
- Work and collaborate within the marketing team to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as displays, logos, or imagery for print and digital uses.
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that effectively communicates brand messaging.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work (Quality assurance).
- Time management and organisational skills; able to set and meet deadlines.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and developing interactive design within a broader marketing plan.
- Experience with video / animation / photography will be advantageous.
- Experience working in a digital marketing environment will be advantageous.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite & Corel Draw
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- Employment Type
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com before 26/02/22. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.