Due Date: December 10, 2021
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketer with an entrepreneurial flair to join our dynamic team. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketer to plan, develop, implement, track, analyse and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels to provide creative and innovative solutions for brands from concept to execution.
You’ll get to work closely with website managers and editors, graphic designers. Content marketers, email marketing specialists, mobile marketing developers, social media teams, and more, while also:
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels including website design and development, search engine optimization, social media marketing, content development, email marketing, database marketing and display advertising campaigns.
- Increasing brand awareness, boosting visibility and engagement, promoting products or services through various digital platforms including updates, design, and user experience
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
- Measuring, analysing and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and customer touch points, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) to deliver actionable insights and recommendations
- Staying on top and review new technology trends, best practices and emerging opportunities to ensure the company remains a digital marketing leader.
Digital Marketers Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field and certifications
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and advertising
- In-depth knowledge of various digital marketing platforms and best practices including SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, ecommerce, lead generation, marketing automation and digital marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Adept in graphic designing and website design and development
- Proficient in video and photo editing software such as Adobe.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Interested and qualified individuals should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 10 December 2021
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.