Due Date: January 20, 2022
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketer with an entrepreneurial flair to join our start up marketing agency. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. The incumbent will plan, develop, implement, track, analyse and optimize digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels to provide creative and innovative solutions from concept to execution.
Who is a good fit?
An unengaged professional or freelancer with a positive mental attitude and a strong business acumen ready to start immediately. An ambitious creative and innovative genius who wants to work with freedom and be recognised and rewarded for their efforts. A team player with resilience, determination, and perseverance. Someone who is committed, self-starting with a “can do” attitude.
You’ll get to work closely with website managers and editors, graphic designers. content marketers, email marketing specialists, mobile marketing developers, social media teams, and more, while also :
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels including website design and development, search engine optimization, social media marketing, content development, email marketing, database marketing and display advertising
- Increasing brand awareness, boosting visibility and engagement, promoting products or services through various digital platforms including updates, design, and user experience
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer’s digital journey
- Measuring, analysing and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns and customer touch points, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) to deliver actionable insights and recommendations
- Staying on top and review new technology trends, best practices and emerging opportunities to ensure the company remains a digital marketing leader.
Digital Marketers Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field and certifications
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and advertising
- In-depth knowledge of various digital marketing platforms and best practices including SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, ecommerce, lead generation, marketing automation and digital marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Adept in graphic designing and website design and development
- Proficient in video and photo editing software such as Adobe.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Resourceful and passionate people
If you or anyone you know is the perfect fit and keen to be part of our dynamic and awesome team urgently Call or WhatsApp Rod on + 263 78 180 2766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org