Due Date: November 30, 2021
A young dynamic company in the ear and hearing healthcare services industry is looking for an aggressive, tech savvy and highly organized and committed person to fill the position of Business Development Manager. The incumbent will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible for developing and executing plans for business and revenue growth. The job involves travelling throughout the country. This is an exciting position which comes with a competitive salary commensurate with experience and performance based incentives.
- Developing growth, marketing and sales strategies
- Prepare and follow through an annual budget to meet marketing and sales financial goals
- Researching new business opportunities and viable income streams
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Build brand recognition / organizing and overseeing marketing campaigns & exhibitions
- Handling client complaints and taking feedback from clients
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Conducting extensive research on competitors’ products and services
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Certifications that provide evidence of a desire for continued personal improvement are an added advantage
- 5–7 years post qualification experience in sales and marketing
- 1–2 years of management experience
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web–based marketing and social media
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Good negotiation and sales skills
- Critical thinking and ability to multi task
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Eligible and interested candidates may email their CVs to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 30 November 2021