Due Date: August 19, 2022
Purpose of the Job: The incumbent will be responsible for Marketing and PR Strategy and ensures its implementation. Marketing of bank products to improve the Bank’s market share.
- Establishing marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Oversees current offerings and coming up with initiatives for new products or services.
- Researching and analysing market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Working with operations/sales staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams.
- Approving and overseeing the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects.
- Communicating with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Providing in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings.
- Working within the departmental budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service.
- Tracking all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to senior executives.
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
- Proactively marketing the Banks’ products and cross selling to new/existing clients
- Ensuring branches have adequate marketing material.
- Building long-term relationships with all relevant stakeholders, such as local government, media people and politicians.
- Producing content for various speeches, events, hearings, publications, and social media platforms.
- Developing and implementing crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed.
- Good experience in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- A good understanding of brand and corporate guidelines.
- Experience in creating digital artwork and designs.
- Degree in Marketing / Business Management or equivalent
- Diploma in Public Relations is as an added advantage.
- Experience in Marketing in a Microfinance institution or Bank
Relevant years of Experience
- High level of integrity and organization
- Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in social media, internet & email
- Proficient in Computer skills
- Thorough knowledge of marketing trends
- Extremely creative
- Proficient in creating Artwork and corporate designs
Share you CV and relevant qualifications to email@example.com before 19/08/22.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.