Due Date: June 15, 2022
A company in the construction industry is looking for 2 Sales Representatives. The Representative is responsible for generating orders from customers and meeting set sales targets. The Sales Representative will be responsible for developing and maintaining customer base to drive sales.
1 Chinhoyi/Bindura (Candidate must be based in Chinhoyi) and 1 Harare (Candidate must be based in Harare)
- Maintaining and soliciting for SALES (new business development)
- Ensuring availability of Product in the market
- Producing incisive market reports
- Advising and informing management on market changes
- Gather market intelligence on Competitor activities
- Following up on payments from customers
- Implement the company’s strategic plan and to contribute and be involved in the evaluation and analysis of the business objectives
- Provide information on pallets in the market.
- Facilitate resolving all customer complaints in the region on time
- Comply with, regulations and ISO requirements
- Production of Sales monthly reports
- Regular customer visits and activating customer marketing activities in the Region
- Maintaining customer relations internal and external.
- Influence customer purchasing decision
- Participate at trade exhibitions
- Achieving sales targets religiously
- Monitor market performance and recommend strategies to overcome competitors and survive in the market
- Update customers and existing leads on price change / new scheme/ product launched as appropriate
- Prepare and conduct sales peaches
Performs any other duties as assigned by the superior.
Education; 5 “O”Levels including English and Mathematics
Qualifications: Degree in Marketing Management/ HND Marketing Management
Experience: 3 years
Should you meet the required qualifications and skills, please send your CV subject Sales Representative to email@example.com no later than Wednesday 15 June 2022.