By the end of this program, students will be able to:
- Develop strategies to establish effective working relationships with clients, customers, consumers, co-workers, work teams, supervisors, and others.
- Communicate professionally and accurately in oral, written, and graphic formats that fulfill the purpose and meet the needs of the audience.
- Apply professional strategies to enhance leadership, management, sales, and marketing expertise.
- Apply various problem-solving and decision-making skills to manage customer relationships and expectations.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies and plan for the distribution of products, goods, or services based on an identified target market.
- Demonstrate the soft-skills necessary for the sales and marketing industries.
- Demonstrate the principles of ethical and social responsibility.