Written By: Stella Nkomo
- Events have been defined by the famous economist Philip Kotler (2004) as ‘occurrences designed to communicate particular messages to target audiences’.
- An event in it self is a projectwhich requires project management skills.
- It can range from a virtual webinar,conference, seminar, fundraiser to a3-day Marketers Convention.
- COVID 19 brought a new normal; and we saw an upsurge in virtual events.
- Marketers needa creative “think-out-of-the box” mindset to helpexecute great eventsthat achieve desirable outcomes that can be measured, be they physical or virtual.
- Remember what gets measured get done!
Read Full Article Here