Annual membership fee $500RTGS (US$125)
The MAZ Fellows shall be the highest level of membership within the association. Entry and qualification into this level shall be considered by a committee who will approve or disapprove the application/recommendation. The person shall have made significant and remarkable contribution not only to the profession but the association. Contributions in the form of facilitating training programs, publishing of books and papers shall also be a basis of admission into this category.
These Fellows will be presented and honored at the MAZ Annual convention each and every year. The recommendation of these person shall be forwarded to the selection committee through the MAZ Secretariat.
Fellows Membership benefits:
- MAZ Fellow Jacket
- Monthly Leadership Development programs
- Opportunity to be considered for any Board recommendations and senior job placements.
- Attendance to quarterly networking sessions for Senior Executives - The C-Suite Round Table.
- A copy of the ZimMarketer quarterly magazine
- Networking opportunities and participation in MAZ activities.
- 5% discount at Truworths / Topics Stores.
- 10 % Standard Discounts for Vehicle Hire at Impala Car Rental on Domestic and Regional Hire
- MAZ Fellow Membership Card